We at The Trails strive to maintain a safe, quiet environment for all our guests. Our Rules & Regulations are strictly enforced. We appreciate your compliance. Please read this form carefully and let us know if you have any questions. We’ll be happy to discuss.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
1. Violation of any Park Rules & Regulations may result in your immediate removal and being asked to vacate the Park premises.
2. There will be no refunds! As a service-based business, we do not have a landlord/tenant agreement with any of our guests.
3. We are not responsible for any loss due to theft, fire, utility failure, improper connections, failure to unhook during freezing temperatures, or any uncontrollable acts of nature.
4. By staying at our park, you agree to the use of your photo, image, or likeness in advertising, social media, and any print products in association with The Trails at Lavender Road.
• Registration and payments are due immediately upon arrival. No exceptions.
• No arrivals past 10:00pm. Late arrivals must check-in at the office no later than 10:00am the next morning. If you fail to do so, we will automatically charge the credit card we have on file, no discounts or coupons will apply.
• All RVs must be fully operational, well-kept, and in good condition. RVs 10 years or older must be approved by Park management.
• Park quiet times are between 10:00pm and 7:00am. Please be respectful of others always. No generators, or any excessive noise will be tolerated.
• Showers, restrooms, and laundromat are provided for your convenience. It is the responsibility of every guest to clean up after yourself.
• Please do not run water unnecessarily. No above ground pools, or vehicle washing will be permitted at the Park.
• There is no curbside trash pickup. A trash dumpster is located by the office for your convenience. Dumpster use is limited to bagged, household trash only. No oversized objects please.
• Guests are strongly discouraged from entering the creeks, or ponds around the Park property. Please use caution when walking around the water features.
• No permanent structures allowed, unless pre-approved by Park management, including but not limited to sheds, clotheslines, freezers/refrigerators, fencing, decks, dog kennels, pens, or dog runs.
• No tent camping is allowed, unless pre-approved by Park management.
• No sub-leasing is allowed.
• No open campfires are allowed.
• No mats, rugs, etc., are allowed on the grass.
• Solicitation, or signs for the sale of products/services will not be allowed.
VEHICLES AND PARKING
• A 10 MPH speed limit is strictly enforced.
• All guests must have a valid driver’s license to operate any motorized vehicle on Park property.
• Park your vehicle in your assigned site only. Any vehicle parked in a vacant site will be charged for the space rental at the daily rate.
• No parking on the street, or grass.
• No repairs of any vehicle, or RV on Park property. You may check with local listings for businesses that provide these services.
• The operation of motorized scooters, ATVs, minibikes, or any unlicensed motorized vehicle is prohibited on Park property.
CHILDREN AND VISITORS
• All visitors must check-in at the office. Visitors must comply with all Park Rules & Regulations.
• You are responsible for the safety and conduct of your children and visiting guests.
• All children under the age of 14 must have adult supervision in all common areas.
• Skateboards and in-line skates are not permitted on Park property.
• All pets must be registered at the office prior to your stay. Wildlife/Farm animals are not considered pets and will not be allowed to stay at the Park.
• Pets must always be kept on a leash and may not be left outside unattended.
• Pick up your pet’s waste immediately and dispose of it properly. This includes around your site and anywhere on Park property.
• Management reserves the right to refuse pets based on breed/behavior.
• Pets are the exclusive responsibility of their owners. Noisy pets will not be tolerated.
• No pet bathing is permitted in any of the Park facilities.
• Wildlife and other animals are present in the unimproved areas of the park. It is not uncommon to find fleas, ticks, snakes, and frogs, among others. Use caution on the grounds. Tick and mosquito sprays are recommended.
ALCOHOL, SMOKING, DRUGS AND FIREARMS
• Smoking is prohibited in all Park buildings.
• Dispose of smoking materials in proper receptacles. Do not throw them on the ground. This includes your site area.
• Absolutely no discharge of firearms, or fireworks allowed.
• All weapons shall be kept in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws.
• No alcohol is permitted in any common area. The Trails at Lavender Road is not responsible for people of any age driving while under the influence.
• No criminal, or drug related activity on Park property will be tolerated.